ATTENTION BC BUSNESS OWNERS!!
Here’s an ace up your sleeves when approached by enforcement agents.
Print this Cease and Desist Letter + Notice of Claim from Canadian Society for the Advancement of Science and Public Policy and present it to any enforcement agents that may show up at your business.
Legal support available
“We’re not going to PAY the fines. We are FIGHTING the fines.” Rebel News is crowdfunding lawyers for the first 1000 Canadians who receive tickets related to mandates and have already won cases! To learn more about their initiative, visit www.Fightthefines.com
The Justice Centre is uniquely positioned to help Canadians who have faced shocking and stressful intrusions on their freedom. Our experienced in-house legal team provides legal advice and representation to clients without charge. The Justice Centre has court action pending in five provinces against unconstitutional lockdowns.
Legal Solutions is an initiative developed by Stand Up Canada as a result of COVID-19 measures.
In a free and democratic society, the power belongs to the people. As such, the purpose of this initiative is to put the power back in your hands during COVID-19. We want to help you to protect, defend and use your civil rights. We are assisting YOU by offering different legal information packages listed below for a donation to Stand Up Canada in the amount of $25, $50, $75 or $100.
If the minimum donation is even too much for you, please write to us at email@example.com and we will send you one for FREE.
LEGAL INFORMATION PACKAGES :
We are offering three different legal information packages to help you find solutions(s) that apply to your circumstance.
- Represent Yourself in Small Claims Court (for businesses – damages due to lockdown measures)
- Represent Yourself in Provincial Offences Court (for businesses – tickets for staying open)
- Represent Yourself – Refusal of Mask Exemption (for individuals – tickets/employment issues)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH LEGAL INFORMATION PACKAGE?
- Legal information, legislative research and scientific resource material.
- Referral for a one-time ½ hr free legal consultation with a law firm
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS LEGAL INFORMATION PACKAGE?
Regardless whether you want to be represented by a legal team or you are comfortable representing yourself:
- You need to be aware of your legal argument which would support your case before you make a decision to pursue legal action.
- By reviewing this legislative material first, it may help you utilize your one-time free ½ hour legal consultation more effectively.
- Through these legal information packages, we help you to LEARN about how to represent yourself through either Small Claims Court for damages, challenging provincial offences tickets for lockdown or mask requirement, filing a Human Rights Tribunal complaint or defending your employee rights under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Action4Canada is a grassroots movement reaching out to millions of Canadians and UNITING our voices in opposition to the destructive policies tearing at the fabric of this nation.
Through Call To ACTION campaigns, we equip citizens to take action.
We are committed to protecting…FAITH, FAMILY and FREEDOM